Drupal at the Autcast writes:
had a great talk with a really nice person …at the Orange County Register, who was very responsive to my objections to the way that they have been publishing Jo Ashline’s columns on autism. …she asked me what I thought would make the situation right. And she was interested in exploring my suggestion, which is this: the Register should find an autistic blogger, or bloggers, who can give a counterweight to Ashline’s perspective. She offered me a chance to write something for them, but it’s a local publication. I think they need local voices.
So— if you are an autistic writer who lives near Orange County, California— please contact me or go directly to the Register itself. If you know someone who lives in that area who you think would do a good job with this— please encourage her or him to submit something. It could make a real difference.
If you do not fit these criteria or aren’t able to participate yourself, please reblog or otherwise pass on this information! Thanks!
- humainsvolants reblogged this from swanblood
- humainsvolants likes this
- thegreenwolf reblogged this from swanblood
- sirnucleose likes this
- shutthedord reblogged this from mosaicofminds and added:
- soilrockslove reblogged this from swanblood and added:
- swanblood reblogged this from iamthethunder and added:
- iamthethunder reblogged this from mosaicofminds
- iamthethunder likes this
- mosaicofminds posted this